Questions to Ask
Download a Radio One Pager
Suggested questions to ask Dr. Mona Lisa Schulz:
- What is intuition and where does it come from?
- How did you discover your intuitive powers to become a medical intuitive?
- Why did you also decide to become a medical doctor and get a Ph.D.?
- How do you use intuition in detecting disease?
- What can people do to develop their intuition?
- What does brain research say about the power of intuition in healing?
- Why do you say people should pay attention to "innate flaws" in their bodies?
- What are emotional centers and how are they related to issues such as family, security, money and self-esteem?
- Is there scientific evidence to prove that emotional issues are related to health issues in various parts of the body?
- How can people gain weight based on the emotions of other people around them?
- What is your advice for people who are suffering from depression?
- How can people better cope with stress and anxiety?
- What do you recommend for people suffering chronic pain?
- What is the relationship between chronic fatigue, Fibromyalgia and the immune system?
- Are there holistic cures for these chronic conditions? What are they?
- How do you help people overcome addictions?
- How has your intuition helped you with your own health problems?
- Why have you chosen to remain single and what advice do you have for others who are single by choice?
- You are a speaker at a seminar on using trauma and tragedy to reach for a higher power. How can people overcome tragedy by devoting their lives to a higher good?